Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Clearing Toddler Congestion

ORIHUELA HUERTA, Antonio: Smile


Yesterday I saw you in Le Moulin behind the bar,
with those glasses, I like purple so much, your
face not hurt a fly
saving difficulties between decaffeinated and reeds.
was beautiful with that orange skirt
and tousled short hair,
not know but at that moment I knew it was you:
who absorbed the city looked through his window and smiled at the thought
their neighbors throwing a powder after eating, which were
watched over the integrity of his friends
the publicly insulting her dog lola
and then secretly eat it with kisses,
were the one who fell asleep listening to your day
free quique gonzalez. Essential

in my life as a poet, I love
incalculable treasure every night
each

of
my dreams. Too bad
ever becoming Nino,
never know the taste of your kisses in the corner of my lips, my neck
or eyelids of my eyes, never
'll take you to work on my motorcycle and you whisper you
I want to get home.

Still I'm content.

I'm satisfied to know that litter
drawing my lines in each of the walls of this peculiar world.


Orihuela Antonio Huerta

No comments:

Post a Comment