Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sample Openingprayer Of Anniversary

DOLINA AND THE DEVIL

ASMODEUS DIALOGUE AND THE RUSSIAN Salzman
.
Asmodeus: I Asmodeus, who inspired gamblers and owner of all the chips in the world. Know by heart all the hands have been dealt in the history of the cards, I also know that will be distributed in the future. The dice and roulette wheels obey me. My face is on all the cards. And I have the secret number to be fatal to add your generals when it comes to your life. Salzman
: Do not want to play chinchón?
Asmodeus: No, Salzman, I come to bring the perpetual triumph. With only worship, always win any game. Salzman
I do not know if I want to win.
Asmodeus: ... Moron! Do you want to lose? Salzman
: No, no I lose.
Asmodeus: What do you want then?
Salzman: Play. I played teacher ... Let us anise.
.
,
asking TOO MAN
.
Satan: What do you want in exchange for your soul?
Man: I demand riches, possessions, honors and awards ... And youth, power, strength and health ... Calls for wisdom, genius, prudence ... And popularity, fame, glory and good luck ... And love, pleasure, feelings ... You give me all that?
Satan Do not give anything.
Man: Then you will not have my soul.
Satan: Your soul is already mine. (Disappears)
.
.

THE MAN WHO WAS, BUT KNOW, THE DEVIL
.
A gentleman of the street decided to negotiate his soul Caracas. Following the rites reached to convene Astaroth, a member of the nobility hell.
"I want to sell my soul to the devil," he said.
"Not possible," said Astaroth.
- Why?
"Because you're the devil.
.
.

ALEJANDRO DOLINA (Argentina, 1949)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment